National Kitcar Show -NAC Stoneleigh 4-5th May 2008

Phaeton

Staff member
Grosvenor Exhibitions Ltd
21 High Street, Spalding, PE11 1TX
Tel: 01775 722900
Fax: 01775 713125

MattBlack

Committment from me... but i think the 4th and 5th are a sunday and monday... will the campsite be open on the saturday?

esdebe

They usulay allow camping the evening before too,

I'll be there the Sunday and Monday, intend to camp over night but depends if I'm needed back home....

esdebe

I'm coming with buggy, will be camping if the misses isn't too stressed with the baby... If not I'll be going home and coming back the next day....

Simon

esdebe

Will Alan be in a buggy??? Or is it just 5 buggies so far? Danny have you akes about a club stand or is this something that somone else can sort out (I'd do it if I had time)

Asbo

i've just got my new shifts/rest days organised on a 4week rota,got the time off and was planning on having me+1 in the reworked buggy...... but due to unforeseen circs buggy re-do and show wont be getting done for a while at least. Due to the death of my wee brother things will be on hold. I'm hoping to turn up somewhere south for ANY show that i can manage at least sometime this year tho!! again,im sorry i've dropped this here,but i kinda feel i had to share it.

danny,feel free to remove post if you decide content is a bit ott.thnx.wull.

Phaeton

Staff member
Well matey if it isn't the juice talking then all I can say is you have my condolences.

Alan...

Asbo

thanks lads,and the texters offsite,polis have 2 wee 'hard bastards' in custody,charged with murder,seems its a strong case against them,no names or places or anything,cos ive been warned against prejudicing the investigation,but i'l keep yers informed if/when we know anymore.thanks again,wullie.,

dave,etc,call/text anytime....its awkward,i know,nowt anyone can say or do,but,life goes on.

goin up to simons at fort william tomorrow....with big cheggs.....kinda a lads daytrip in his transit....shud b fun/alternative brain therapy i heard it called?.....bollox man,am lookin for a big hole in the ground tae swally me up....?.....seriously tho,out of three brothers,im still here,not plannin on dyin,leavin soon wotever?.after all...this site needs a gobshite? ;lol. later lads,take care of yer loved ones,its a crazy bastard world we live in. thanks danny too.wullie.

nw208

Buggy definately won't be finished for Stoneleigh, but I will be there, hopefully gathering info and advice from you guys, and a boot full of spares!