new member from cumbria

spitfire

hi,
just thought i'd say hello. i live in cumbria and want to buy a buggy to drive about in.

i was looking at buying either a Joyner or a Freestyle, any advise on the pro's and con's of either?

i have also put a post in the wanted section for either of these buggies, so if you happen to have one for sale perhaps you could let me know.
thanks
nik

Steve

Hi and welcome to the site, sorry I don't know of any for sale, but good luck with your search.
Steve

Mini Mad Max

Hello Nick! Welcome along :)
You just missed one part built freestyle down near barrow. Were abouts in Cumbria are you based? I'm near penrith and am building a freestyle. If you wanted to have a look to see if that's what you're after, just let me know!
Max

spitfire

hi,
i live just a few miles from where that one was sold down in south cumbria, i saw it too late on ebay to bid on it, kicking myself now as it would have been perfect. thanks for the offer Max, i come through Penrith every couple of months and would like to have a look at your build. are you finding it easy to build and can they be built for a reasonable cost ?
nik

Mini Mad Max

Ahhh just missed out on that then! They are relatively easy to build, unless you want to modify a fair amount, in which case it pays to be relatively handy at fabricating. You don't have to spend much at all, I reckon I've been pretty indulgent in the parts that i have bought and i have still spent much less than a starter kit for a Seven Replica. Have a look at the projects in the build diary section to get more of a feel for things :)
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
Does that mean you have found/bought one?

Alan...

Glad it's an Android & not a Apple Gayphone