new member in the middle of build

woofy

hi

just signed up, in the middle of building my kit car, so will prob. be on the forum a lot asking lots of questions :D

Phaeton

Staff member
Bring it on, ask away, we can make up answers very easily, might not help you but they will be answers :lol:

Seriously welcome aboard, ask away.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
welcome to the forum,

Ask away... how far into the build are you? any photos?

Danny

Hoagy

hi woofy i think i must be closest to you, although i did not build my buggy i have been running it as my daily driver for a year so have dealt with a lot of problems and done some mods so feel free to come down and have a look if something does not make sense.
good luck

easy way is to setup an account on photobucket.com. then you will find a link adress under all the pictures you upload to your album. just cut and paste this link from the album and on to your post that you are writing.

hope this helps

woofy

thanks ill skip the photos for now fair way into build got prob with clutch at moment pump pedal 3 or4 times and it goes hard like a brake pedal used anew landrover m cyl think its not letting fluid back open bleed screw or pipe pedal ok till u pump again :(

Phaeton

Staff member
Have you tried to move the clutch lever manually? Mine had siezed up & needed tapping with BFH.

Alan...

esdebe

I had that problem too, but my cause was when I put the pasengers chair in and clamped the clutch pipe... The force of my foot was enougth to push the clutch in, I realised the problem when I pushed the pedal in frustration and the whole pedal bent...

Check you haven't got any tight kinks in the pipe work. Or anything crushing it :oops: