New Toy

Phaeton

Staff member
New play thing, just need to work out how to attach all the strings/lines. Bought direct from China on Thursday afternoon, arrived Monday afternoon for free delivery, some UK companies ought to take notice.

Alan...

Steve

Nice one, you will have to bring it along next time. Did you find how to attach the lines? If not let me know as you dont usually ned to tie them, they loop around each other.
If you have, have you been out and broken any bones yet? What size is it.

Phaeton

Staff member
It's a 3m Legend, hopefully not to strong it did say for novice, only had it out of the bag & not even unfolded it yet, took it to the kitcar show but it was a bit too breezy for it's maiden flight. I was waiting for the killers to come which arrived on Friday, also bought a very cheap home made buggy for £30 which may or may not be of any use but haven't collected it yet.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I am looking forward to getting my kite out next week

Danny

excuse my typing I am using Tapatalk. ...

Phaeton

Staff member
Well bit of a flop, managed to escape family life around 5pm last night & went up to the local open playing field, not sure if it was my ineptness or lack of wind, the trees weren't moving & there was smoke going almost straight up. When I did manage to get the kite up, it either stalled, folded & came down or it would just spiral one way down to the ground. Might need to meet up for a master class

Alan...

Steve

How far from Rotherham are you as I am there at least twice over the next week. Could meet after work.

Phaeton

Staff member
I'm in Peterborough on Thursday afternoon I'm having to fast track a replacement passport

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2