Newark Kit Car Festival 21-22nd June 2008

MattBlack

commitment from me... anyone mind if i bring my little lad to this one.. he'll be nine by then ... but he likes stella so he should be okay.

binno

Hi there,

Could be at this 1 on sunday but as its me birthday on sat its gonna be a very large MITE if you no wot i mean :wink: :wink:

Mark

jason_l

We might come to this for one of the days, although we will be in a lexus/focus as our kit is a long way off of being finished :(

Jason :p

Danny

Administrator
Hmmmm,

My engine is in about 40 bits at the min so who knows.... fingers crossed it will fix the knock..... even more hopeful that it does more than 20 miles!!

Danny

MattBlack

Still down to be there... me and young Spanner... I'd say wild horses wouldn't keep us away... but the truth is, a heavy shower probably would.

i've got a pass out so i'm going. i'm a kitcar show virgin, wots the score, do i need advance ticket or just pay on gate? do you need to be on the field for a set time?

is it on sat/sun? was hoping to drive down early sat and camp sat night. anyone else camping???

is the atmos as good as at mini shows come the night time??

Phaeton

Staff member
"mines got a bonnet"":2ipkvtph said:
i've got a pass out so i'm going. i'm a kitcar show virgin, wots the score, do i need advance ticket or just pay on gate? do you need to be on the field for a set time?
Come in the kit & it's free to enter, just drive onto the field, can't remember now if there's a charge for camping, just Googled free camping as well.
is it on sat/sun? was hoping to drive down early sat and camp sat night. anyone else camping???
It's on both days, Link I should be there both days, haven't actually asked the warden yet.
is the atmos as good as at mini shows come the night time??
That depends on who's there, there was a big party in the clubhouse that we missed last year, Personally I'm a boring old fart

Last year we were around 28 on this plan Download 2008 plan Will try again to go there but might get moved on.

Alan...

Steve

I'm still aim to be there, I will also have a sprog in tow. Just need to find out which one wins the arm wrestle.
I will try to sneak out with out them but I doubt if I will get away with it.

Phaeton

Staff member
"mines got a bonnet"":1a958inz said:
alan, who or wot is ratty??
This is Ratty Here
wot you coming to show in??
See above
bringing k-series on a trailer??
Outside chance
why do question marks keep coming up 2 at a time??
Had it been late at night I would have suggested alcohol induced finger retention however I hope that is not the case at 8am in the morning.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I wont be at newark,

Gutted, The engine needs to go back to mini spares as the engineering company found that the bores were over the recommended tolerences hence why it started to knock when it got warm.

I am hoping they replace the whole unit and i Should be back on the road again.

Failing that I feel that a legal battle will be on the cards!

Danny

Danny

Administrator
I would ahve come up in the van, but I have a lot of work on at the moment and have had to use that weekend to do it..... annoyed however I need to keep the extra money coming in.

lol

Danny