Newark Kit Car Show 18/19th June

Mini Mad Max

Its the day after my last exam, and my uncle will be up so it depends on whether he fancies a day out, but never been to this one and missed out on stoneleigh this year so i'm a maybe :)

hmalan

Texted Alan the other day, and if he brings my tent / sleeping bag, I may join you on the latest steed (it's got two wheels and no engine)

All depends on a pass out as I am at Le Mans for the 24hrs the weekend before

Alan T.

esdebe

I'll be there, been busy trying to copy alans front radiator mod...  Just been for a short test drive and it seems to be behaving, so hopefully will continue to behave all the way there....

Phaeton

Staff member
I'm aiming to be there around 12, going to look tomorrow see if I can find one of those very cheap Gazebo's I think we'll need it.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I will be at simons for nine .....so I guess everybody in the street will be waking early on saturday then....lol

I have sausages and rolls... is alan bringing cooking equipment?

esdebe

If it's going to be a wet day I'll be looking for a pub to dry out in and a nice warm meal....  But no mad scots men trying to do handbrake turns on roundabouts please.....

Phaeton

Staff member
I was intending to bring BBQ & still can, if anyone wants to use it, but we can go out for a meal if you prefer

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
Did you buy one alan?

Looks fricken wet tomorrow... I hate driving in the wet!!!!!

Mega slippy and twitchy especially with a bit of power in the rear :-(

Phaeton

Staff member
No I didn't Danny but I did buy some new flippers & goggles. Don't forget the spare wheel carrier.

Alan...

Steve

Well another show over and done, got back okay, hope everyone else did as well. It was nice to see Mary (& Steve) on the stand and thanks to Danny, Alan and Simon for yet another good time.
See you at the next one.
Steve