newbie bought a part built

yorkshire

Hi there.

I registered on here the back end of last year and having contacted Richard G and having a spin in his buggy I was hooked.

I bought the part built that was advertised on here a couple of weeks ago and know doubt will have lots of questions in the coming months.

I will be going to Stoneleigh and was hoping to bring my camera along and take lots of photos if thats ok.

Phaeton

Staff member
"yorkshire"":376ixg0v said:
I will be going to Stoneleigh and was hoping to bring my camera along and take lots of photos if thats ok.
oooooooooo Don't know about that it might infringe copyright, course it is, the more the merrier, see you there.

Alan...

jason_l

As i said in the other post, welcome to the club and good luck with your build! :D

Race you to the finish line.......or should i say SVA :roll: :lol:

Jason :p

Steve

Bring the camera, and make sure you have a large memory card (presume you need a memory card). I did the same thing and I still didn't get enough photo's. Snap away because every Buggy is different.
See you at the show.
Steve

yorkshire

Cheers guys,

I'm making a list of all the bits I need. I came across a site called somerford-mini.co.uk in Chippenham.

They seem to stock just about everything for a mini and have some good detailed parts diagrams.

See you at Stoneleigh