SteveL

Hi I'm steve just joined tonight I'm a life time biker supermoto mainly but hanging up my boots after ill health,so thought I'd try buggies ,much to the other halfs despair ,not got anything yet was tempted by the freestyle up in Dundee but not decisive enough dithered and it had gone ,so on the look out for something similar

SteveL

Thanks for the welcome sad to be giving up the bikes but had a bit of heart trouble a while back and my reactions are not as sharp as they were so thought it best to hang up the boots just to keep her indoors happy, I've told her at least with a buggy we can go out in it together !

Danny

Administrator
Ah that is fair enough.... I have been buggy for about 15 years now I think...

They are good fun and dirt cheap to keep going....

I am touring Europe again this year on the bike with the wife... off to Italy I think....

I have just bought a new tiger 1200 so should be a good run to stretch his legs on....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":1mn83lw0 said:
I am a biker myself :)

No you're not Danny you have a Tigger that's not a real bike, anyhoo Welcome SteveL, you don't say where abouts you are but if you can get to Stoneleigh over May Bank Holiday there will be a few of us there, stroll up & say hello.

Alan..

SteveL

Originall y from deepest Essex near Colchester but moved to Norfolk last year, close to Norwich, me and the missus are both retired now ,so hoping to grow older disgracefully, used to be a track day nut up until I had the dicki ticker,will do our best to get to stoneleigh

Phaeton

Staff member
That's a good stretch Norfolk to Stoneleigh, shame the Peterborough show didn't take off that would have been better for you, unfortunately Stoneleigh is just about the only kitcar show now, what with the EU trying to kill the industry

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":3e6r4f19 said:
Danny":3e6r4f19 said:
I am a biker myself :)

No you're not Danny you have a Tigger that's not a real bike, anyhoo Welcome SteveL, you don't say where abouts you are but if you can get to Stoneleigh over May Bank Holiday there will be a few of us there, stroll up & say hello.

Alan..
The 1200 is a real bike ;-)

Danny

Administrator
SteveL":1c7c13ym said:
Originall y from deepest Essex near Colchester but moved to Norfolk last year, close to Norwich, me and the missus are both retired now ,so hoping to grow older disgracefully, used to be a track day nut up until I had the dicki ticker,will do our best to get to stoneleigh
Pop along ;-) we camp for 2 nights Saturday and Sunday nights

SteveL

What is the EU not interfering with, soon you will not be able to change anything on a vehicle without type approval .Having had bikes for years where the first thing to be done was a new exhaust system dynojet kit or tuning map,rebuilt my old bmw 1150 gs a few years ago turned it from a tourer in to a hyper motard, it wasn't fast but it handled very well ,wouldn't be able to do anything like that anymore.

Danny

Administrator
Hmmm very true but I think kit cars will be gone before bikes... we are a minority

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk