nw208

Hello everyone,I have been looking in on the forum over the last few weeks, and you all seemed to be having loads of fun so I thought I'd join in.

I have recently bought an unfinished project ( against my better judgement) and would like some advice.

Over the next few weeks/months/years !! I will be asking some really stupid questions about how to build one of these fantastic machines, (Well yours are anyway) mine seems to be the BSA version (Bits stuck allover)

I feel that I already know most of you, so I think that you should share some of the blame.

esdebe

Hello, and Welcome

We will all do our best to assist with any questions you have, but don't expect us all to agree.... No two buggies are the same.

Simon

collie

Welcome!
Don't worry about silly questions, I think I'm the king of those!
Good luck with the building!

Danny

Administrator
welcome to the forum,

Email me some piccys and I will (eventuallly) add them to the gallery

Danny

Asbo

danny,is it just funbuggies you want pics of?.....as i have pics of my bairn in his (fun)buggy?......jammin q pix like.

nw208

Thanks for the welcome, Unfortunately the buggy is in a friends garage at the moment ( I bought it without thinking on where I am going to rebuild/keep it) and I can only play out at the weekends :lol: . however, I should be able to take some photos next week, which should provide some amusement to you all, please keep the sniggering down to dull roar!

Asbo

lol.i think you'll find less sniggering/more helpfulness on here than anything? 'tis a great site for anyone needing help/answers etc when requiring assistance with anythin buggy related.mind,it does help if you are thick skinned and have a sense of humour. :lol: