Off-road/dirt track day

Skirrow

Are there any rules here to prevent us linking to other similar forums?

There is another similar forum that is organising a day on a dirt track in Wales. The track also has various off road areas and looks like it would be a hell of a lot of fun.

track1.jpg

CAW

Thanks Dave for bringing it up, I'd have mentioned Muddybuggys months ago, but did'nt want to sound like I'd come here to poach members or anything daft  8)

Andy

smokey2010

hi guys hope its ok to join your forum i didnt know this one was running, we are the ones what was sorting the next wales event out so will put up a post on soon has we have sorted a date for the next event..the muddybuggys forum is now closed

jim600

smokey2010":19bhlvi3 said:
hi guys hope its ok to join your forum i didnt know this one was running, we are the ones what was sorting the next wales event out so will put up a post on soon has we have sorted a date for the next event..the muddybuggys forum is now closed

How is the event planning going smokey, have you and Tim got anywhere/got the numbers needed? Just managed to sort myself a truck to transport the buggy and the other forum dies!  :(

smokey2010

Hi we was up to around 11 entries then the site shut down was going to set it up on this forum but haven't got a clue what peoples driving because there's no gallery or anything to show off what you drive or days out only thing comes close is projects but not the same thing someone needs to sort there site out