Operation Tomorrow

Danny

Administrator
Hello all,

I am in hospital for my operation... fingers crossed it goes well and I get fixed up quick and teh recovery is quick as I want to be fighting fit ASAP

fed up with limping and having to sit down a lot!!

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
Make sure you send me the admin password before they put you under the knife, just in case, you never know it is the NHS afterall  ;D

Alan...
p.s. Good Luck

Steve

Danny
If you are going private,  how come it's taken so long to get the appointment?
Best of luck, see you at the show! :)

Mini Mad Max

It's not that long considering the people that die of old age before they die of their condition waiting for an op with NHS ;)

Steve

Max you mention old age. I have found the secret to a long life. BIRTHDAYS. The more you have the longer you seem to live.
You would have thought that Danny would have logged on by now and let us know how it went.

Phaeton

Staff member
He's being kept in overnight, what I didn't get a reply to was, are they keeping him overnight for observation post operation, or are they keeping him him as they didn't do the operation yet.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
hello chaps,

I went in on tuesday and there were a few complications before my op with other patients I was delayed.

At around 7pm I was administered and I had my operation at about 930 I started to come round and was not taking too well to the morphine and I was kept in over night... they also said they are not allowed to let me leave after 9pm so I had to stay teh night.

Thankfully I did as I was throwing up and as you can imagine with the operation teh pain was phenomenal... Jane was good and even when I covered her in puke she stayed (bloody handy)

I was allowed to leave at 10am following day but could not walk or piss I had my dad come pick me up and I was now pissing for england every 2 mins I was peeing

I am now at home (janes) and hobbling around and trying to grin the pain... the painkillers i was given bind you up and I cannot strain so I have launched them and am trying to cope. I need help walking and getting up but every day is getting easier and the pain is getting less and less

I am doing my best to recover for stoneleigh but I might need help when/if I get there

Danny

Radar

whoa Dan......... did not realise it was that bad man , hope you get well soon and hopefully are able to come to Stonleigh and not suffer for it

Radar

Mini Mad Max

If you want or need a burger or tea from the van then we can wait on you.... up to a point ;D I really hope to see you there!
Max

Danny

Administrator
Hello

Today I am feeking pretty good still walking nice and steady but I managed to get out of bed and down teh stairs without any help...wahey!

The only thing I will have issues with is if I break down on route and the drive there....

I plan on taking it easy and I mean dordelling there and probably going to go on motorway... less gear changing and braking....

Danny

Steve

Max
You know damn well that if Danny wants a drink, it won't be from the tea van. How far away is the bar?

Danny

Administrator
lol

yeah thats a good point I might need a hand loading the slab of carling into the buggy...lol

I pitched my tent a couple of weeks ago to see firstly if it still was ok... it stunk of beer farts....lol

Danny