Record attendance of Buggies

jerry

I'll be there, thou I'll be slumming it in the GT40. Buggies off the road as i had three lots of car tax to renew at the same time, so sorned it to spread out the tax a bit.

Jerry

Phaeton

Staff member
Effort made at Newark but it was only 4, somebody has the picture but not me.

Alan..

Steve

I have some photos but not sure how to post them on here.
And as for numbers there were 4 PLUS Ratty.

Steve

Right
I've done a folder, if I paste the link does this only allow people to view or will they be able to alter anything?

Steve

Danny
How's the car doing? Have you had chance to get it sorted or are you still doing the extra hours at work?

Danny

Administrator
Bloody doing my head in, the engine I bought from harris motorsport had problems from the start and they are being clowns about it so I just selling the parts that aren't damaged.

I am waiting on a 1340, then hopefully get it on the road.

I have just taken on another plasterer as I am pretty stacked with work, I am now learning the art of cash flow and how it can really screw a business up. BUT things are doing well so hopefully I will be back on the road soon

Danny

think you'll get it in and run-in in time for the second week of august to run it down the 1/4 mile at santa pod? think it the 17 august this year. think i'm going and camping on the sat (16 aug)

is it worth trying for a club stand again? anyone else fancy mini in the park? watch danny screw it all the way up the track and beat some mini's all with the hangover from hell. ( how do you drink that much cider and then even think about doing the funnel of death?)

last year we all had the joy of watching some pleb blow a drive shaft on his BMW cooper S. ha! one less on the road.

jet car was quite good too. don't remember much detail of the sat night though. do remember walking in on a number of clubs camping together at around 3 ish????. pritty sure dave S pissed on the bonnet of my buggy as well??? again not sure.

Danny

Administrator
Hello Just spoke to Davey.... I should have me new engine on sunday touch wood!!

So its gonna be a very interesting week next week getting everything back on track..... cant wait.

MITP I will be there on the sunday, I wont be camping as I am at a mates house party which is a big anual event for me.

I will be at southern mini days the whole weekend so fingers crossed.... this was awesome last year so I would like to see some buggies there.

I will also be celebrating that weekend as I will be 100% debt free.... it doesnt sound that special but those who know me well will also know that its a huge acheivement so I will be smiling..... I cant wait.

All the best chaps

Danny

Mini Mad Max

Hi chaps, its me the newbie
hope danny gets the buggy fixed and running to thrash people at the quater mile. Make sure you have the noisey exhaust on for that to deafen the crowd with 100% brute mini force! I hope to see pics or even vids and an update on the build diary, it's like a gripping soap that leaves you on a cliffe hanger at the end of each post: Your on the edge of your seats thinking does he or does he not make it to newark... biting teeth, sleepless nights lol
from newbie max heh heh