Shamefull Return!

MattBlack

Hullo All

Just a very embarrassed "Hello Again" from Me :oops:

Been away for far too long I know... After firing into my build at about Mach 3 last summer, I've been in the very fortunate position ever since, of having more work on, than time available to get it finished!

The longer my Buggy stood looking at me screaming "Finish Me You Idle Bastard", the harder it became to find time to summon that final spurt of "Do It Juice" which was badly needed. Then shame took over... hence my silence..

That is untill my saviour, "Phaeton" turned up and saved me from a rusty graveyard. I guess you've all seen the piccy's that Alan's posted so far, but these are only a taste of the finishing touches that he has made to the final build.

So here's a quick "Hello I'm Back".. but mainly a big thanks to Alan (Phaeton) for the efforts he's made in re-wiring the whole damn thing, fixing all my many many cock up's (too many to list) and getting me ready for SVA ... Thanks to you!

All The Best

Matt B

iank

Another Alan is a jolly fine bloke post from me. Now got my front bumper and had a good chinwag.

Matt's buggy is looking good.