Spotted Buggybloke

jason_l

Was stuck in traffic yesterday at just after 5pm on my way home on the millbrook flyover in southampton when i look in my mirror to see a little buggy fly past me in the right hand lane!

Loving the new colour Matt, looks pretty good all in that green. The net/camo storage part on the roof really goes well with it too  ;D

Jason :D

Buggybloke

8)...aha! I've been spotted!....The storage 'thingy' on the roof is temporary at the moment..... I have made a stowage rack that is fixed on above the engine, and for a suitable sum, can make similar sort of fittings to order....
Next on the list of additions/changes is the fitting of the heater assembly I've made, windscreen, frame and wiper, side-mounted stowage cages/racks, in a similar style to the rear one, but with lockable chequer-plate lids.
An upolsterer from up in Chilbolton has measured the buggy up for a fitted waterproof canvas hood, with zip-out doors.
Am having an annoying problem with O/S/F brake caliper at present though, after sustained normal application of brakes, it seems to bind/stick, causing disc to get f**king hot, using a screwdriver, I can lever it free again, so I'm wondering if the Goodridge hose on that side is delaminating inside, and causing pressure lock....what do you think?