Stanford Hall Mini Show 13th September

Phaeton

Staff member
As Donnington is cancelled how about going to this one, been before it's a nice show.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
biddleboy":83epcfyo said:
well steve i should be there as well now that ive just bought kevs kit

You reckon you'll have it build & IVA'd by then  :eek:

Alan...

biddleboy

i very much doupt it going to take my time with this one but not to much time as the 10th of april will soon come round lol

Phaeton

Staff member
After bringing this one up looks like I won't make it, been informed it's the same weekend as the JAE Jap festival which my missus has said we're going to.

Alan...

jason_l

Phaeton":1vlk2sjc said:
After bringing this one up looks like I won't make it, been informed it's the same weekend as the JAE Jap festival which my missus has said we're going to.

Alan...

Alan we will have to meet up as i will be at JAE also, in fact the company that is doing my engine work will be there!!!!! The buggy was going to be there but its being unveiled at next years JAE now  ::)

Phaeton

Staff member
Was thinking about taking the buggy as a support vehicle for the MR2 not a lot of room to put stuff in one of them, in fact Buggy probably has more room.

Alan...

jason_l

Phaeton":2wvc2jmm said:
Was thinking about taking the buggy as a support vehicle for the MR2 not a lot of room to put stuff in one of them, in fact Buggy probably has more room.

Alan...

You Camping Alan? You with IMOC or one of the others??? My bro has a MR2 so if your misses is on one of the forums she WILL have seen my bro's one  ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
Yeah we frequent the black sheep club, TBDev they don't get on with all the authoritarian stuff off the other clubs. They all seem a bit clicky & you can't have an opinion if it differs from the mods, whereas on TB anything goes.

Alan...