Still having cooling problems

RichardG

Hi everyone - got back from Sydney few days ago and after recovering from the jet lag was keen to go out for a drive in the buggy this morning

Took it out for nice drive but still seem to have a cooling problem. It does not seem to be boiling over but is pumping water out of the overflow under pressure.

Any idea what be causing it ?

Richard

Phaeton

Staff member
Afraid it's poor air flow, add an electric fan, when I put my piping/ducting on it runs lovely & never overheats & doesn't need fan until you stop at junctions. Mine is reversed as well I have removed mechanical fan & suck via electric oooer missus.

Alan..

RichardG

Started to strip buggy down during the week with the intention of removing the Mini fan and fitting a nice big electric fan and some ducting. Only thing is I realised that the mini fan was on the wrong way round :oops: :oops: so decided to put it all back with the fan the right way round and give it another go. Went out for a blast this afternoon and it seemed to holding the water a lot better. Now going to stick with the current set up and see how it goes when the hotter weather arrives next year.

Asbo

richard.....100 lines.....i must not ask stoopid questions on the buggy site.lol