TEXT DANNY TO LET ME KNOW NUMBERS FOR MINI IN THE PARK

Danny

Administrator
tomorrow @ 11 20th july i will be calling Mini in the park to organise club stand.... have a go anyway.

can someone on the forum text me numbers of how many want to come. I am not at my laptop tomorrow as am on the trowel so cant check my self.

so any idea on numbers would be helpful and I will see what I can do.

Danny

me already got ticket for day and camping but dave always goes and esdebe said he would maybe go on the sunday in a recent post. sure there will be more.

Danny

Administrator
tried getting hold of the clowns but no joy been trying all day so I will keep trying

Danny

Danny

Administrator
basically it cost £6 a car
£8 per additional adult
and then £5 per per person for camping

so for all those who want to come I need to know, not like normal shows, you will get put with the shitroens and vauxhall litter in a normal car park.

Simon is a yes, is mrs coming?
alan is a yes for 1 car and 1 passenger and 2 camping.
Dave will be yes I assume
Dave W I think is all sorted

so anybody else want tickets??? need to know asap need to fax it across

basically if you and a passenger are coming to camp its £19

http://www.miniinthepark.co.uk/images/forms/MITP club form.pdf?s=carmags&pid=13

Just let me know by saturday

Danny

esdebe

I'm comming but only on the 19th and just for the day, can't do camping this time, and Jasia won't be coming.

will we need a banner. think me and wife could knock something up with a bed sheet and iron on transfer paper for this year but i could price up a banner at my local vinyl cutters?

if i make it, it will just be simple with web site address on and a couple of pics.

Phaeton

Staff member
"muddybuggies"":opjbptee said:
alan is a yes for 1 car and 1 passenger and 2 camping.
Nope, it will either be 2 people 2 cars & 2 camping or 1 person 1 car & 1 camping I'll try to get an answer today but that maybe as easy as knitting fog.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
"muddybuggies"":15neqqdu said:
basically it cost £6 a car
£8 per additional adult
and then £5 per per person for camping

basically if you and a passenger are coming to camp its £19
Isn't that £24?

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
banner would be magic

thanks chaps will sort out costs ect.

So busy at the min with work

Danny

MattBlack

I'll be coming down on the Sunday if we get the Buggy through SVA before then. I'm hoping to get my first test on the 7th August and have taken the rest of the week off to fix whatever they find... so touch wood!

If i wait and buy a ticket on the gate will i be able to get the Buggy into the FreeStyle Club Stand?

i think you would have to come really early, field is open to clubs and traders to setup at 7am. main gate opens to the great unwashed at 9am. don't know how long they would allow vehicles to drive round the field once the main gate is open.

have you managed to book a club stand danny or are we too late with our planning. i have made contact with my local mini owners club and will be travelling down in there convoy rather than doing 200 miles on my own.

is it legal to have an ipod on whilst wearing a motor bike helmet? anyone know? will still be wearing it mind, just wanted to know where i am when plod pulls me over. :p

Danny

Administrator
still need definiate numbers cant really afford to be over booking.

will stick it in the post tomorrow

Danny

jerry

Hi,
Doubt if the buggy will be on the road by then so doubt if i'll go... Got an invite from the magazine publishers this morning to do the concours judging again this year, but wont be doing it out of protest that the hospitality tent has no beer in it. Did the judging for a few years and had free beer all day, then the buggers stopped the hospitality, so i stopped judging.

If you are going up then use the crappers behind the organisers marquees as these are clean!

Danny

Administrator
so the people that have passes are as follows,

Alan
Simon Brown (esdebe)
Dave W (mines got a bonnet)
Matt Black
And Myself

I ahve tried to get hold of dave smart but no luck, he normally has a ticket sorted always manages so hopefully he will be there too.

The tickets are not confirmed yet so hopefully it will all go to plan and they will accept my application

CHeers

DAnny

Danny

Administrator
the tickets have all been confirmed we are in!!!

I also bought a spare car pass for Dave Smart if he decides.

wahooo

See you all there

Danny