The Fake One Discussion Thread

Phaeton

Staff member
Andy lock the other one & just add stuff to it when you do it, it keeps all the work in one post & all the rambling questions in another.

However the other post "IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES"  ;D

Alan...

CAW

Me puter thicko, but locked other side, Allan was good enough to put them up for me on the muddybuggy site. :-[

Phaeton

Staff member
Andy just before you jump in with the angry grinder have you thought about different seats? If it's going to be off-road only then fibreglass ones will be fine & you can get some that will easily fit.

Alan...

CAW

Hi Alan,

It's too late ;), It's all marked up to cut in the morning lol, Going for comfort Al , there only normal seats but I've got covers for now, plus they came with the buggy free, Might go for something later on. Dont think the fiberglass type would do my back much good to be honest, but thanks anyway

The Vauxall wheels that are on it,mmm, the front ones hit the tiebar on full lock so need to find a pair of cheap wheels to get the tyre away from the bar, prob go smaller dia also on front. Anyone suggest a certain wheel please ....12" or 13" but not wide ;)

Cheers

Buggybloke

can you not put some spacers on the hubs, to keep the wheels from touching on full lock?.... either that or any 12" mini wheels will fit....

CAW

To be honest I'm thinking ahead of myself with the wheels, so plenty of time for them but thanks..............I did have some spacers from years ago but might of binned them  :eek:

Trying to get all the welding done and dusted so I can get some red lead on it to protect it.

Andy

CAW

:mad:, Rain stopped play this weekend on the buggy, on the plus side cleaned the garage a bit lol, tuesday next chance now.  ::)

Andy

CAW

the threat of rain stops play :D, No I had a visit from Andy the morning to drop some sheets of for the sides and bulkhead, whilst chatting I showed him the side idea what i had in mind to widen the seat area...And Andy said why dont you come out to here and cut there and do this. :D.............................................Think Andy said that so we can both fit in :)

So I'm on the mk2 version now and I've not touched it with the grinder yet, roll on tomorrow.

Andy

CAW

Your right Alan,

Must try harder, was on a lot of my school reports, I'll have look in to it which is the best host thingy then.

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
Easiest way I have found is use photobucket.com, create an account, upload them to there, it automatically resizes them. It also allows you to hover over the image, it puts up a box that you can select several & then at the bottom of the page it says 'choose action' & then 'generate link codes for selected' copiy the code for IMG for bulletin boards & forums either full size or thumb nails & post into your post.

Alan...

CAW

Right I've up loaded 26 photos on pb but there back to front, god knows why :)

I'll try and get some on here tomorrow sometime. :eek:

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
They are normally on the screen newest first, but when selected then use the link generation it turns them around when you you copy & paste the results.

Alan...

CAW

:(, cant get the hang of this, do you go on pb first and then come on here, how do you select muddybuggies from pb.

i've hovered over pic, clicked img ..........then what happens.

for now if you want to see them, it will give you an idea what it's like, go acw4x4 on pb. :-[

Andy,...crap with pooters

Phaeton

Staff member
CAW":2gkar40s said:
:(, cant get the hang of this, do you go on pb first and then come on here, how do you select muddybuggies from pb.

Both  ;D

Start a reply on Muddybuggies, open another window/tab, go to photobucket, select/tick the photo's you want on to put on muddybuggies, then generate the links, copy the tags/script & then paste them into muddybuggies post.

You will end up with a link that looks something like

[i_m_g]http://photobucket.com/albums/af200/acw4x4/?action-view&current=buggyhaslanded027.jpg[/i_m_g]

the i_m_g are actually img but if I put that then the board would assume they are image tags & hide them from you.

Alan...

CAW

Were fighting here lol.....cheers Alan, it's not happening, dont understand the links bit then the paste bit.  :-[  off for a few days , i'll see if my bro-in-law can help me.

Cheers

Andy

CAW

Aint got a clue what i'm doing or not doing, press the img box nowt happens, put a few words in the panel, then go to Tags box, put a sentance in that, That says you've put too much in so what do you put in the tag box ............ then what do you do then please because it dos'nt seem to say do this or do that.

:'(..Andy

Baloo

here you go Andy

the whole shooting match, 1380cc engine box, gearchange' pedal box and wide track suspension, all free to a good home ;)

Aseries009Medium.jpg

Aseries008Medium.jpg

Aseries007Medium.jpg

Aseries005Medium.jpg

Aseries004Medium.jpg

Aseries003Medium.jpg

Aseries002Medium.jpg