The Fake one, OFF-ROAD only

CAW

As above mainly the chassis really plus subframe and hubs and some other bits, it on vauxhall wheels at the mo, also a ali round cylinder petrol tank and two red 5 point 3" harness's.

Needs more work doing for rear shocks to be fitted

will need to be trailered away, buggy in Manchester, £250 to keep the peace please

Andy

CAW

??? :D , Mr Angle Grinder coming out on thursday morning if It's not peeing down, need space for new car coming soon lol, pity to chop it but it's got to go :( :'(

Andy

TRAKONA

No time to work on one myself Andy or I would have had it , seems a shame to chop it up ,I could store it for you for a while if you are still seeking a buyer?.JP.

CAW

Hello John,

That's a nice offer thanks, but I've no means to get it over to yours mate, It is a shame to cut it up but at least I can get it to the scrap yard in the Granvia in chunks ::) :'(

Need it gone to put the trailer tent in its place, so the jimny can move up one, so the new baby car can go under carport, then the granvia can stay on the drive. Then try and sell the TT as i cant manage the awning any more.

Fresh cutting discs all fitted for morning now lol

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
C'mon guys, can no-one save this buggy, I had told Andy I would come fetch it but SWMBO has put her foot down & withdrawn all privileges until I finally agreed not to fetch it, I can't survive if she doesn't cook for me :(

Steve

Sorry
I have also tried to extend my collection, you don't want to hear the reply I received. I was told that I could have it as long as I cleared the garage and the drive of the others. But I can't part with the M.G, I have only had it 28 years, and after the Newark weekend I have plans for the Old Discovery.

CAW

Sorry guys it had to be done :-[ :'( :'( , you never now I might buy something thats a runner at some point down the line .....cant see it really but it's nice to dream lol.

Andy