Wales Buggy Run 25th - 28th July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaeton

Staff member
Snowdonia booked £10pn each (paid), Three Pigeon Inn booked, £7.50pn (not paid), message left for Radnor Arms, but it appears to be closed Mon-Tues, Colin I've not booked you in as I'm unsure when you're joining us, but it shouldn't be an issue I did mention it. Three Pigeon also would like to know what time we expect to eat as they get very busy on a Friday night.

Alan...

esdebe

I think Thursday and Saturday are the longest legs.. Friday we should be able to aim for a set time.. we may extend the route on friday to take in a beach unless we find somewhere else on route that is worth taking a longer break for.. If we book a table for 7:30 on Friday, that should give us plenty of time

Steve

Hi Gents
Sorry for not replying sooner, been away with work again. The route looks good to me and happy with the sites. I will be happy to go with what ever plans you have in mind. As every other route and site you guys have planned has always been good.
Steve

Steves2580

Hi guys,

I'm just looking at juggling my diary around, Me and Mary would love to drop in on you at some point of your trip ;D

I'll keep my eye on the posts to see where you are at what point!

Cheers,

Steve ;D

Poss Friday or Saturday ;)

Phaeton

Staff member
More the merrier, we can always change to route to accommodate picking you up en route, if you're wanting to stay over shouldn't be an issue, but if you can let me know I'll phone the camp-site(s).

Alan...

Steves2580

Phaeton":25odq0t2 said:
More the merrier, we can always change to route to accommodate picking you up en route, if you're wanting to stay over shouldn't be an issue, but if you can let me know I'll phone the camp-site(s).

Alan...

Thanks Alan,

There's no need to change routes at this late stage, I'm unsure which day it will be and I won't be staying over.
It will just be a meet up, a day's drive and off home later on! ;)

Cheers,

Steve ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
Booked, £10 each, paid £5 each deposit, also booked table for 19:30, she did mention if we wanted to launch a canoe it would be a further £1, thought I better mention it in case Steve decides to bring one.

Alan...

esdebe

Looks like we will get the usual weather for the trip... Was beginning to think we may have overheating problems, but it looks like it will cool down a little and there will be some of that Welsh rain that we have gotten so very used to...

Phaeton

Staff member
Had a bit of a scare on Tuesday, never got round to replacing the ali joiner pipe that blew off last year & yes it blew off again. Luckily the warning light I fitted to watch water level came on & I stopped engine immediately. Replaced it today with a swagged joiner & pretty sure got away with it.

Alan...

herman

Afternoon Gents,

Hope the weather holds out for the run!
Unfortunately the engine in the buggy has thrown its teddies out the pram this weekend and is in need of open heart surgery so i won't be joining you this time.

Have a good few days in North Wales and I'll catch up with you soon

Best Regards Colin.

Phaeton

Staff member
10:30 too late? I'm about 1 1/2 hours away would give chance for traffic to subside

Alan...

Steve

That sounds good. It gives me chance to get up and put some new gumgum on the exhaust before I leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.