Webbing Seats

wally1

has anyone got a full set of webbing seats they no longer want or use  im pretty sure they would give my large rear end a bit more room

Phaeton

Staff member
Wally I currently have a set that Danny gave me to sell, send him a PM I know he did want £40 for them some time ago.

Alan...

wally1

thanks for the lead alan . This is where i embaress myself ,i presume pm means personnel message but ive no idea how to do it  this is all alien to me im afraid so i might be gone awhile as Scott said im off for help    ta wal

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny you slacker, swanning off to China, send Wally message so he might be able to work out how to reply  ;D

Alan...

Cage1380

Wally

If your still looking for some seats, I have a pair of seats you can have for £20, one has been modified to lower it to give more head room to the rollcage.

Mark....
Calne, Wiltshire.

wally1

Hi Mark
yes im intrested ,i know it only £20 but could you give me some more info on them  ,ie the condition of the webbing,are they all there,the one you cut down is your backside still off the floor,and lastly what is the colour ,any chance of apic or two
all the best wal

Cage1380

Wally

The seats are black frames with yellow webbing. The one that has been cut down still keeps yourarse off the floor, but wouldn't take much to make it higher if needed. The webbing is good condition but dirty. I think that if you took the webbing off and washed them it would come up ok (one seat is ok). The frames are ok, but if you wanted to give them a lick of paint it wouldn't hurt. If you email me @ [email protected] I will send some pictures in reply so you can have a look.

Regards
Mark