Went for a drive

Danny

Administrator
Since Wales I have not taken her out at all just been far too busy but today u could not be arsed to work so decided to do a bit ::)

Had to switch the wheels round for the 205 to go on the rear and then see what needs adjusting..

It all looked quite close but I could not be bothered to make any changes so took her out for a blast instead...

Boy she is quick.... twitchy as hell but quick...

Was giving it the beans and caught up with a vx220 and I was pressuring him to over take the car in front which he did but then he hit a bump and wiped out his front bumper and there was number plates and all sorts everywhere :)

Started getting my annoying electrical fault where it starts cutting out the engine so decided to head back home...

My next job is to get the re wire done and then do my side boxes drive it for a year and then rebuild it the following year ;-)

I need to also look at getting the rear some extra camber to hopefully help with handling as at the moment it's desperate....

61df20d524a75d047372299708e6ba91.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ChaosMS

Looking good Danny! - I bet the VX was annoyed loosing bits of the bumper, didnt see that on the video though (edited out I assume) - quick question though, on the video what did you use for the titles ? its really smooth animation

Rich

Danny

Administrator
I the footage is filmed on a DRift Ghost S camera and the intro is something had created :) I use Corel Video editor to edit them :)

Engine noise.... well I have just ordered a 5m length of 3.5mm mic cable and a mic to put in the engine bay out of the way of any wind noise :D So engine/exhaust noise will be there :)