Me too!

I have also been looking at this as well couldnt beleive how cheap they are

CLICKY

One of these sold for £1200 today not a massive amount of money at all

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
If you want a bike get one with 2 wheels,

Quads = Very Dangerous in my humble opinion.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
I've always reckoned so, never ridden one on the road tbh but from what I've seen they just don't go round corners, now a bike is a different matter, titanium sliders on the knee, touch it down going round the roundabout, sparks everywhere Oh what fun,  wish I was young & stupid again, instead of being old & stupid.

Alan...

collie

Back to the buggy at the top, I almost decided to try and build one of those (having seen how easy it was to build one on TV  :D) before I finally settled on the Freestyle.
I gotta say I wouldn't trust a quad (having ridden bikes) on the road, but I bet they're great fun offroad.
Most people I have seen my end riding them on the streets don't bother with helmets! A big mistake in my opinion.

Mini Mad Max

We have a guy that works for us and he was behind this kid on a quad, who i've seen a few times, who was absolutely floorin it on this stretch between two very busy small roundabouts and this kid completely lost controll and spun every-where. If it had been busy at the time he's what you would've called an organ donor!
that buggy looks insaine!! you would be flyin in that.
Max

collie

It's the second time that has been listed isn't it? I'm sure I remember he had a buy it now previously and the asking price was way above what it's currently at!

HolyCount

collie":2ri1o3g8 said:
It's the second time that has been listed isn't it? I'm sure I remember he had a buy it now previously and the asking price was way above what it's currently at!

Might be 3rd or 4th !!! This guy imports frames from the States and builds them up to sell on.  Usually look well put together -- but always pricey !