Recent content by biddleboy

1. B

Bingley hall show

Bingley hall mini show 25th jan 2015
  2. B

Mini shows around West Midlands

Hi guys just wondering if any body knows to some mini shows that r on around West Midlands or close to
  3. B

Freestyle on the bay

Freestyle for sale on eBay if any body is interested item Number is 140924103463
  4. B

Gypsy stove Woodburner

Hi guys long time no see how's everybody doing I've been tinkering in my workshop and doing a few little Woodburners ideal for those camping away nights to boil kettle or even fry eggs bacon on I no ime jumping back on the forum selling but it's all for my next buggy project here are a few specs...
  5. B

Parts

I've just found some chequer plate for the free style in my work shop the triangle bits down by your feet allso have 2 10meter rolls of cable tidy 2 front lenses 5bags of rubber nut caps all sizes you need for Iva 2braided hoses A pair of m3style mirrors Looking at £15 the lot can box up and...
  6. B

recovery pickup discussion

hi guys thought its about time i open one all coments welcome have a look and say wat you think cheers biddleboy
  7. B

buggy bits gear knob

hi guys just wonderd if any body is intrested in a gear knob and steering clounm before i bang it on ebay gear knob and steering colonm £10 plus p+p phone number    07510722649 name                steve / biddleboy area kidderminster westmidlands condition gear knob      brand new and colunm...
  8. B

track/buggy/kitcar engine r1

hi guys got a r1 engine for sale its from a 08/09 stolen and recoverd ideal for a track bike kitcar or even a freestyle no longer needed its got no numbers on engine but comes with full loom and ignition and key allso some other bits like rad clocks header pipes well everything you need to make...
  9. B

biddleboys recovery build

hi guys just thought i would share wat ive been doing since i got rid of my buggy project i no its not a buggy build but anyway its still a build project and i feel a bit left out not posting anything for a while this project will come handy wen i need to pick stuff up [color=red]this is one...
  10. B

supercharged freestyle

back up for grabs carnt beleive hes doing it http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1275-SUPERCHARGED ... 3cad60d43a
  11. B

parts

hi guys have a sort out and found a load of bits there is x3 carbs 3 branch maniflow new coil x2 upper front wish bone pin kits 5 diffrent size packs of sva rubber nut cap covers thought i might try on here before they go on ebay any intrest just pm or ring steve on 07510722649 cheers guys
  12. B

mgf new build

well guys been a bit shy for a few months but as andy/baloo as inspired me once again i pop ed over to his place today and borrowed two mgf sub frames so guys i can feel another build thread coming on  ;D ;D ;D hopefully there will be two part builds floating around but as the weather is getting...
  13. B

freestyle moulds

hi guys ime getting rid of my freestyle moulds if anybody intrested as i think it would be best to keep them in the club. there is the front nose cone mould and the new engine cover mould max has already got one of the the new engine covers i have spoke to danny and someone might want them on...
  14. B

pipe bender

hi guys just like to pick all your brains as i used this hydraulic bender last weekend and its the dogs nuts any wat would you say its was worth as i can get my hands on some
  15. B

buggy plans barracuda/piranha

hi guys some one asked me on here about getting the plans for the barracuda buggy and piranha buggy well if any body is intrested in the full build plans and list of steel and bits ive now got both sets on disc £10 for piranha £15 for barracuda or £20 for both sets if any body don't no the...