Recent content by joncarter

1. joncarter

£400 mini freestyler yeovil

hi there is a freestyler on ebay spares or repair yeovil somerset!!!! 14 april 2012
  2. joncarter

LPG

HI HAS ANYONE FITTED LPG TO MINI FREESTYLER
  3. joncarter

engine cover,,

hi all i have just purchased a mould for engine cover and rear arches off ebay i will post picks tomorrow if any one wants to use it for themselves no charge free just pick up and rtn and we will all be happy,,,,,
  4. joncarter

freestyler pedals clutch acelerator

hi i have just listed these on ebay if anyone needs them starting price £20 yeovil somerset 21/9/11
  5. joncarter

Golf handbrake cable

hi i have just modified my hand break 2 golf gti calipers and added a pully system to compensate for the length of cable and the fact that you need to pull the cable longer than the handbreak moves so the pully does the job very welland easy to do , just need to find an old fashioned metal pully...
  6. joncarter

MGF SEATS

HI if you have problem finding seats mgf seats are cheep and do what i did and cut them in half take 70mm out the middle and hey presto you have seats that fit and they look good ,
  7. joncarter

FREESTYLER MGF SEATS

Hi i may be completly mad but got really fed up with loosing bids on ebay for nice seats.so i purchased 2 MGF seats and cut 70mm out of the middle and it worked fine look really good , :o