Search results

1. B

how much is it worth

hi guys due to the amount of work needed to do on the buggy am considering selling and was wondering how much i wud get gud or normal bits 1330 metro good tyres solid chasiss good seats spare rear mud guards spear pots of paint lights work ok bad bits seems to be a problem with brakes...
  2. B

my buggy news

hi havent been on for a while so im back and there is still the break porblem and the  guy we bought it off fitted dual cuircuit breaks but only use one pipe going out to the calipper and used a loop of pipe so both pots worked and i had a little accident and the pipe has came off so we got a...
  3. B

first car

hi ive been givein the job of finding my big brothers first car any ideas we think he wants a clieo but my dad is having other thoughts and he says no buggy so can any of u help??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  4. B

gear box

hi as some of u may no i am 13 and my buggy has been ill for a while as i seem to only get 1st and 3rd gear am considering rebulding the gear box my dad would help but he dosent really no alot about it any advice like do or dont do it, tips pointers
  5. B

should i get a 8 or 16 gb itouch

wat do u guys think i have a ipod at the mo and i am using 10gb on my 80 gb ipod classic and thought of getting 1 some of my mates have them and they seen good but i m not sure if 8 gb is enouf please help
  6. B

i no it aint a buggy but maybe nice for off road

here it is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0388857134
  7. B

imprtza buggy

its on the bottom of the page but hereit is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0350114514
  8. B

next problem

i hit a small stump and it came off so i was on ice and snow with no breakes the  pipe seems fine but the fitting from the pipe 2 wheel is a little bent but ive got it in to shape with mans tru best m8 the hammer or wuz tht a ladys (not trying been sexist muddy-chick lol) is there a special way...
  9. B

gear box problems

hey guys i thiink i have a major problem with the gear box. my dad thinks its the gear linkage but it may be a problem that is un-fixible got any ideas max said 1 of u had a similar problem dont quite no who it was my problem is tht only 2 and 4 th r selectable
  10. B

wft tht noise

hey on my snow adventure there was i noise (squelling) my  dad thinks it is the water pump ... he thinks its here it a picture
  11. B

am i mad

hi guys as u all no it has been snowing so i thout that id take my buggy out so i did so and i realised how bad snow and ice can be i went down a farmers track and crashed twice (in the same place only doing 15mph) i dont think awas going strait (yes i was drifting for about 1.5 miles) any 1...
  12. B

menbers map

hi i dont no if this has already gone on already so here it goes any 1 want 2 be on the menbers map who isnt already post ur details and lets see if danny listens im junction 16 on the m6 (im 0.5 mile away aproxx).............
  13. B

IT IS COLD

hi guys  just taken the buggy out and it is very very very very very very very very cold but it felt good to rev it up agen(tht until u get it stuck when some ice breaks i had to push it half way out of the river then get the winch from under water and link it up to a broken fense ) any 1 else...
  14. B

remote controle

hey guys,             i am wondering about getting a nitro eletric or petrol rc car (NOT INSTEAD OF BUGGY) (i alredy have eletric)but i want to move up any recomdations
  15. B

midland shows

duz any 1 no of any shows in the midlands .... crew, alsager, aulton, knutsford.
  16. B

vids

the vids arnt working i cant even view them as i was trying to downlad 1 or 2
  17. B

suspention /shoks

hi guys, i recently broke the shock absorber on my buggy and i have got new ones but i cant find any spring pullers to get the springs off ive tryed jacking up and removin central bolt but i cant quite get the spring off any on no were 2 get sprin pullers ..... the ones at machine...
  18. B

distributer

hey guys, from the non runner i took the distributer cap off and the distributer is broken does anyone no were 2 get 1?????
  19. B

NON-RUNNER

hi everyone 2 days ago i found that the fuel line was cracked and the filter was dirty so i got a new filter and line i have fitted the new bits but it still doesnt run so any ideas????
  20. B

serversing

does anyone know a good place to get a decent place to get a buggy servest because there is something wrong with it i have posted a similar problem but we don't have the brains or energy to do anything because a recent loss in our family any ideas