Search results

1. S

Freestyle for sale

You do know a bit of the history! Interesting advert and yep he was called Mark, moved a few years ago but that's the chap. Figured it was road legal at one point and guessed the paperwork must have got lost 🤔😉 You do know a bit of the history! Interesting advert and yep he was called Mark...
  2. S

Freestyle for sale

The guy is meant to be paying me a deposit today and collecting after the bank holiday. If he messes about want first refusal? If you know any history on this one I would love to know, I brought it from a neighbour as non-runner, he also had a really nice road legal one and I did wonder if the...
  3. S

Freestyle for sale

Hi all, I got this about 8 years ago fory two boys, they have loved it and abused it but I now need to sell and clear some space. It has sat in my barn for the last couple of years, needs work although is complete and runs. Details here -...
  4. S

Barn find

Not the most comfortable lol, particularly for a fat 6'2 17 stone bloke, not really seats, I sit on the floor and the frame.stops me sliding around lol
  5. S

Barn find

To be fair I had seen it in my barn, brought for my eldest to use in the fields about 10 years ago and 5 years ago he snapped the wheel studs so we wheeled it into the barn and only saw light of day again today. Amazingly I charged the battery checked the fluids and even with that 5 year old...