Acewell ACE-3994

Danny

Administrator
Hello,

I want to get rid of my boxy metro dash and replace with ACE-3994.

£180 on ebay...

how easy is it to wire in? I would like all the readings to work indicators high beam ect.

I am not using mini indicator stallk I am using the MG metro ones with the light switches on the stalk.... will this make wiring difficult?

Cheers

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
This is very similiar to the one I have fitted in mine, you can get all the lights to work correctly very easily. You may have to add an extra hidden lamp to get the alternator light to excite it so it charges but it's all straight forward. Doesn't matter what light switch you have.

To get the speedo to work you're better off buying the unit Simon found from that firm at Silverstone. I can't remember the name but I'm sure he will. With that it's a doddle & more importantly accurate.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
Ah thats good,

I not worring too much about electric now because my brother in law said yeah easy to put a new loom in so he has won that job....lol

I spent 4 days in his front room skimming walls and ceilings ...lol

Cheers Alan, I will get on MSN soon to chat, things are manic at the minute so much work on.

Danny

Smart1275GT

Why not buy an Ace 3250 and use your warning lights cut out from the dash? Might save wiring and the 3250 is only £88.00.

Anyone got info on other SVA ok digital speedo's?

Danny

Administrator
LOL if anybody wants anything from the ACEWELL range email me I have a trade account.

CHeers

DAnny