Acewell Speedometer

grahammclaren

Does anyone have an Acewell Speedometer for sale.

It must be complete with bracket, wiring and sensors and in working order.

Thanks
Graham

Phaeton

Staff member
IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

Here is the one I used for my SVA, comes with the sensor driven by the speedo cable. Bit tatty but will clean up, so £50 posted if you cover the Paypoo fees.

Alan..

grahammclaren

Allan

Thanks for sending the photos.

I am interested but would like to ask the following.
Will the gearbox end fit a 1275 Classic Mini?
In the picture the screen looks a bit marked, is this only a screen cover or what?
Is it in working order?
Do you have the wiring diagram/fitting instructions?
And finally as I am new to the form do we continue here or should I give you my e-mail address?

Thanks

Graham

Phaeton

Staff member
Graham,

The cable came off a 1275 mini, it was a brand new cable before I put the anger grinder through it, yes it is a screen cover I never took it off, I can take another picture with it taken off if you wish. To the best of my knowledge it's in working order, it was only taken off as when I updated to the MGF engine I went with the clocks from that. Wiring diagram I may have but it can be found on the Internet anyway, I may still have the box but currently can't get to the back of my garage to check. You can converse here or by email mine is alan at pheaton dot + dot com that + is plus

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Graham,

Something I was going to mention & forgot sorry, check whether when you press the right hand button does the speed display go off? I can't remember if it does on that model, if it does I 'think' you will have to make a bracket to stop being able to do that at least for the IVA test. Did you get the Terratrip working in the end?

Alan...