blitz 2 buggy

sprocket

BLITZ 2 BUGGY FOR SALE, WAS USED UNTILL WINTER LAST YEAR ,THEN STRIPPED DOWN TO MAKE ROAD LEGAL QUARTER BUILT NOW, LOAD OF NEW BITS ON BUGGY,EVEN GOT WINDSCREEN FOR BUGGY FOR WINTER DRIVEING,APART FROM THE ODD PART,YOU WILL NEED NOTHING TO GET THIS BUGGY RUNNING AGAIN 1275CC MINI ENGINE FROM A ONE LADY OWNER CAR,WHICH I BOUGHT AN USED FOR A FEW MONTHS, GOT LOG BOOK ALL MOT,S FROM NEW.
JUST NO TIME TO FINNISH,WITH DOING UP HOUSE,KIDS.
EVEN GOT A ZX6R MOTOR PLUS ALL THE BITS TO RUN EXCEPT THE RAD, THAT WAS GOING IN BUGGY AFTER IT WAS ROAD LEGAL,(SELLING THE ZX6R MOTOR SEPERATE) GOT LOTS OF SPARES FOR BUGGY.
IT WOULD TAKE TO LONG TO TYPE ALL WHAT I HAVE DONE/BOUGHT,BUGGY IN BEDFORDSHIRE NEARY M1 J12, (sorry put wrong number in tel number, now changed)          PLEASE CALL 07764 164896   

CHEERS

*tinkerbell*

Hi,
Do you still have this buggy for sale? I have text the number in the ad and they didn't have a clue what i was on about.
If you have could you let me know how much your asking and any pictures?

Thanks

sprocket

hi,
still for sale,put wrong number in add now changed, please call.
                                                                        cheers

Danny

Administrator
lol

Wonder how many people called...lol

I have done similiar things to pee people off that have crossed me in teh past

Good luck with teh sale and if someone off here doesnt buy dont forget to remind the new owner of us

Danny

sprocket

hi,
many thanks to all that called about my blitz 2 buggy,
it is now sold, again many thanks.
                              sprocket