Blitz 2 chassis

vexedben

Hi guys its with regret that I am having to sell my buggy, but due to family issues and lack of a car I need the money for a car for my year placement. How much do you reckon I will get for a blitz 2 chassis, I can't believe I paid full whack for it, as even when finished they for a similar price to the chassis price :/

Ben

Phaeton

Staff member
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but very little I'm afraid this time of year, as you've already found you can get a complete one, possibly road legal for the same price as a new chassis.

Alan...

vexedben

It's ok Alan don't worry, its just really sad that it has come to this after getting so far with it. I really thought I was going to finish it but things have just not gone how i had hoped. Maybe sometime in the future I will be able to buy a one and have it but university and all that jazz has thrown a massive spanner in the works,

Danny

Administrator
Sorry to hear that... Try and hang on till the summer.... will get more money then :)

Danny

vexedben

Well I had the thought of keeping the chassis but selling all the parts as I can use then to fund the car and then build it in the future perhaps?

vexedben

Well I had the thought of keeping the chassis but selling all the parts as I can use then to fund the car and then build it in the future perhaps?

vexedben

Right guys, I have some good news. I'm keeping my chassis and an going to utilise my work placement money to help fund my build from next summer. Decided that a k series conversion is more appropriate as I want to use it for a local hill climb and maybe ones day put through the iva test. So watch this space and I will try and keep you all I formed.

Phaeton

Staff member
Good to hear it, K series is the way forward

Alan...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2