Brake lines , Clutch lines and the brass bits.

CAW

Hi could any of you guys tell me what I need for a shopping list for the above please, when I got the Fake one it was gutted of the brake lines and stuff so nothing to go off, also what size copper do I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Andy

CAW

Ta Danny, not even thinking about the 4 that go to the calipers yet mate I was thinking more of the plumbing around the chassis, any tee pieces, male and female ends involved (numbers to buy).

As said nothing to go from :'( .......just remembered theres about 3" sticking out from the reservoirs, so theres my answer for the size I need

Andy

Danny

Administrator
ok let me think....

so I have one brake line that goes to the rear.... that splits off for each side..... so there is a T peice there....

The clutch one is banjoyed both ends

The front brakes has a t piece and is banjod the MC end and then into a T piece

Danny

Administrator
lol and the first post was not talking about the 4 :) there is no copper pipes on mine at all :) everything is braided hose :)

CAW

Posh git . :eek: :D .................I'm going to polish the brass and copper that well it will look like a old fasioned pub P stone, ;D

Danny

Administrator
lol :) in fact IU am on my seccond set of braided hose as I changed my set up (for the worst)