Buggies for sale **reduced price**

Wee paje

Hi all,

**reduced price, need the garage space!**

Yellow- abs freestyle, road registered, v5 included, lots of comp parts!
And red off road/field use!
£1500 for the yellow, £500 for the red.

Just outside Dundee, Scotland

Cheers :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6,888
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6,888
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6,888

hagar

Very interested in the yellow, but I am away until next weekend if its still available will contact you ten.
Thanks

Radar

Steve L .....if interested mate don't stand on ceremony there is no Q system here if you're interested in the buggy for sale go for it, nobody will take offence and it's he who pays the money gets the prize, first come first served and all that (unless prior agreements had been made ) which in this case I am sure is not the case ...
p.s welcome to the forum by the way...

just my two cents worth ....

Radar

SteveL

I have spoken to our friend in the highlands as I spotted it on eBay not quite knowing what I was looking at, until he mentioned this forum then it kind of changed things ,previously I'd been looking at joyners, and Quadzilla rl500 but was warned not to by blitzworld,the freestyle would suit me better as I used to run mini pickups back in the 70's and tinkered with them to keep em running like you could in those long lost days. I'm waffling (a habit of mine her indoors tells me) I was told it was provisionally sold but the deal was going to be done in a weeks time?