BUGGY FOR SALE

woofy

HI
THINKING OF SELLING MY BUGGY, FAILED SVA ON HAND BRAKE ONLY.

I HAVE LOST ALL INTEREST AT THE MOMENT AND IT REALLY NEEDS A GOOD HOME WITH SOMEONE TO JUST FIX THIS LAST BIT

I HAVE SOME PHOTOS ON SVA TOPIC DATED 29TH JUNE

ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW AND I'LL ANSWER STRAIGHT AWAY

THANKS
STEVE
FED UP IN RAINY WEST WALES

Phaeton

Staff member
You have PM or ring me on oh seven nine seven oh eight eight three four seven five.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Been speaking to Steve about this buggy & I think it's a bargain. Unfortunately I can't raise the cash or I would have had it. He's looking for offers over £2k which if you think about it is the price Dave would sell the deluxe kit if there were any around. Steve has over £3k invested in it & probably best of all the only issue is the handbrake, which he has done the corrective work on. There's no SVA test fee to pay just a retest (£35), you may have to have a bit of an arguement with VOSA if you want to present it to a different testing station other than Cardiff but I'm sure they will allow it. A slight downside for me was the 998 but RichardG & HMalan both run 998's to good effect & TBH for the price once SVA'd you could swap it out & sell it on, the young kids like 998 as they can get insureance on them.

Alan...

biddleboy

hi there guys pheaton woofy just spoke to vosa and dont no if this helps but if i bought woofys kit or any body else bought it they could retest it at a different station as long as you spoke to the cardiff test station and got them to send the paper work to what ever station you are going to retest it at hope this helps regards biddleboy

HolyCount

Useful info there biddleboy -- thanks. My VOSA is literally down the road, so would want to go there -- handy that I might only have to have the handbrake looked at ( in theory).

Woofy -- you have a couple of PMs ..... oh, and I sussed out the tank Q ( once I had opened my eyes!!)

Did you drive to and from SVA test centre ?? Any issues come to light ( overheating or owt like that ? )