buggy

ray

well i'm selling my buggy nice weather has come and miss my bike to much . Buggy has to go it's m.o.t to january taxed to july brakes have been renewed alround full serviced 1275 engine looking good it's the black buggy on front of forum only it's blue and white bucket seats shines like a dollar can't afford both .B reg can email photo's

kariba

hi there
could you email me the price you looking for and some photos if you have any.
cheers
terance

jayc2

same here. Please send me pics / price

been after one for ages this could be perfect timing :lol:

Danny

Administrator
christ that was quick we never even get to see a photo or the spec.

Hope you got what you wanted for it.

CHeers again

Danny

ray

yes brother bought the bug snapped it up. Got £2700 for it cost me a lot more with buying it and doing it up but injoyed every nite doing it plus had some good times out with wife in the buggy if brother ever sales it will let you chaps know thanks alot ray

Chesney

I have the buggy now, have had lots of fun with it already :D

I have just changed the lower arms on the back to adjustables ones as the tyres were wearing down very quickly on the outside edge, i also changed the ball joints while i was there, unfortunately not had much time to drive it since doing it because of all the rain we have had!

Chesney

I think i am goin to have to sell my buggy already, i havent had it very long but have had some fun days out in it and will be very sorry to see it go. I am going to have to sell it because i am goin to work in America for 6 months and dont want to have to leave it in storage for that long!! There are some pictures of it in the gallery under 'Charlies Freestyle' i havent advertised it anywhere yet but thought id give you all a heads up!

If you are interested or have any questions my email is [email protected]

Cabriolet

Don't leave it in storage. I will borrow it. I will keep it on the road, tax and insure it, use it at weekends and the odd trip to work. Do any servicing that is necessary. etc..
I will be able to use it for inspiration for my build that is currently in progress.

Then in 6 months you can take it back, knowing that it has been well looked after.

(well it was worth a try!)

Chesney

Definately worth a try, and it is a nice idea, but i dont know what my plans will be after finishing work in America so would rather sell it!!