Bugrat for Sale

Phaeton

Staff member
Well with the turn down in the economy it appears I need to lessen my toys & raise some capital so the Bugrat has got to go. For those that don't know it's based on a Skoda 136 Rapid with all the running gear & electrics swapped over to a new chassis. It's taxed until the end of September 2008 & tested until April 2009. Running standard 136 engine which had a full rebuild by a Skoda dealer & only done around 5k since. Fitted with a sports exhaust & there's a Weber carb & manifold to fit if you want it, towbar with electrics, LED rear lights, 4 spots on roof bar. Comes with 2 sets of alloys, one with road tyres the other set with mud & snow tyres.

Can be viewed, test drove in Carlton in Lindrick near Worksop, if not sold will be at Peterborough kitcar show the weeked of the 10/11 August.

I believe this is 1 of only 9 ever built, it is serious fun, come on you know you all need one in your collections.

All this for a paltry £1500.

Alan...
There are loads of pictures on Photobucket http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j81/gsx550es/Ratty/