Connectors Switches Lights etc.

Phaeton

Staff member
Just a general shout to a firm I have used in the past for wiring stuff for the buggy. I know there's probably not many in build state at the moment (well that are on the forum anyway) but I can reccomend Premier Wiring.Met Alan the owner at Newark, a very nice guy.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Premier-Wiring ... idZ2QQtZkm

Couple of things that I noticed tonight was 5 3/4" Headlight Bowls for £36 a pair & 5 3/4" Sealed beam units for £24 a pair, that's £60 I think I paid around £80 for mine. He also has the "Hamburger" tail lights we all seem to have at £9.99 a pair, which seem very cheap.

Alan...

RichardG

Alan, agree completely. Get all my electrics stuff from Premier. Very helpful , good prices and very quick delivery. :D

funbuggydave

He also does a generic mid engined lucas coded wiring loom that I would recommend, you have to use the connectors off your donor loom, but it really simplifys things
Dave

R1FREESTYLE

This has come at just the right time as I am about to start my wiring (been putting it off, ironic as I am a spark by trade). I need to extend the bike loom so I can run the Headlamps, indicators, radiator fan and all the switches up to the front. I was going to by an old car loom from a breakers and pull that apart for the materials, but I may now treat myslelf to some shiny new "hanks" of wire from this chap.