engine cover,,

joncarter

hi all i have just purchased a mould for engine cover and rear arches off ebay i will post picks tomorrow if any one wants to use it for themselves no charge free just pick up and rtn and we will all be happy,,,,,

joncarter

hi this is the negative i purchased from ebay i wont need for a bit but if you want to borrow it and rtn it to me you can help yourself... it was a bit of luck as the bloke who had it was going to cut it up, also usefull to anyone who is building a mini trike!

engcover002.jpg

engcover003.jpg

engcover002.jpg

engcover001.jpg

oh i am in yeovil somerset
i havent got a pick of what it makes but i am sure its on muddybugies web site somewhere,if you have this cover on your car please post picks for ref for me and others thanks,

HolyCount

Hi Jon,

This is what it makes: (click for a better view)

I originally rescued this ( for quite a bit more than you got it for) from Dave when he was going to break it up. Then lost storage space and had to sell it on as no-one here wanted to baby sit!

I am glad it has stayed in the buggy fold. I do have a mate (way oop north, though) that might be interested in a rear end for his MR2 powered trike. Could you give me rough dimensions, especially of the bulsge at the top, so we can judge whether it might fut ? Cheers.

joncarter

thanks for that i will check for size i do have a 2000l turbo mr2 rev2 eng and chasis on my drive as well i will check dimentions in daylight but if you need it as long as you bring it dack it ok ,,oh i paid an alot of money for this £9.99 kids wont eat this week images/icons/smile/mrgreen.gif

joncarter

sorry, well you can borrow it back if you need , its 145.5 wide the dome is 14 deep if you place a striate edge across the top of arches its 75.5 diamiter half circle at bottom at top 40 at top half circle cm