Fantasy F1

collie

I'm running the Fantasy F1 at my place of work for another year and wondered if you guys were interested again in doing it again this year.
I'll try to do a bit more towards it this time like I did for my work, whereby I gave updates for everyone charting how well people were doing etc.
No worries either way, but if you want me to set it up again I'll happily re-open the muddy league.
Cheers,
Alex

Phaeton

Staff member
Sorry Alex, but as the poison dwarf & all his cronies have sold out to Sky & I refuse on principle to have it, it looks like mine & Rubens career have ended together. I can remember James Hunt winning the 1976 World Championship & was watching before that, so it is with a sad heart I have made this decision.

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

Pisses me off that that little toad has sold it off to sky :/ Only few races will actually be broadcast on BBC. I think this inconvenience will make a large mass of people lose interest this season which is a great disappointment. Therefore its hard to keep up the spirit of fantasy F1 if i can't follow the sport so closely. Sorry Alex.
Max

Baloo

l too wont be lining sky's pockets, Alan you know about puters, l see talk of live streaming of the races on the net ( planet F1 for instance )
but they dont allow links to them, do you have and ideas where they might be found ?

Andy

collie

I can say I am not watching F1 on Sky, but, I'll be watching the 2 hour highlights show that's on in the afternoons for every race that's not in the 10 live BBC broadcasts.
For me it is what it is (to quote David Coulthard). I don't get massively upset about many things that don't have a direct impact upon my life, so I can empathise with you guys but I shall still be watching.
Maybe Fantasy F1 is still popular at my work because we have a little cup and a punt.
No worries guys

Steve

I agree with the others that I am disapointed that it has gone to Skye just like the boxing. Maybe it will be there downfall in the future as people lose interest. However I like the sport and will watch the highlights on BBC. However I have always liked keeping track of F1 on the fantasy leauge and to see how we all get on against each other. I am up for Muddy Buggies Fantasy F1 with my friends on this site, It does not mean that I have to support the dwarfs decision.
I am in if there are enough takers, thanks Collie.
Steve

collie

Muddy Buggies Fantasy F1 is up again for anyone interested in taking part, it doesn't cost anything to join and you're not forced to take part, if we only get two entries it's no bother it'll stay up for the remainder of the season.
Thanks to all that have taken part in the past.

Here's a link to the website where you will have to register: http://fantasyf1game.net/

After you have registered you choose two drivers, an engine and a car. You have £90 million to spend at the beginning of the season and then that's it, sit back and watch!

Once you have chosen your team, you can enter it into our league which is: Muddy Buggies on F1!

The Password for the league is: danny

..and speaking of which I hope Danny will be gracious enough to update the Fantasy F1 Results Post again for 2012?