for sale

chris miles

q771 jtt is for sale.
tax until feb 08 mot aug 2008
1275 engine 4.1 diff adjustable frount & rear suspension lots of recepits from original build cal be seen in freestyle vidoes
for moor info phone chris on 07734875563
will be at exeter kit car show on saturday unless sold before

chris miles

Its still for sale if anybody wants a buggie for summer .Tax now run out still mot tall aug .Mirrors missing & ordinary seat belts fitted.New phone number 07988899033. Looking for £2000. Lots of bits 4 pin diff ,coilover frount shocks,adjustable suspension,sump quard and loads of receipets from original build.Regiesered as abs freestyle on v5 got all sva paperwork.

FFTS

I dont really undersatnd this?? Theres so much talk about freestyles being so hard to get hold of and worth £3500!!

So why doesnt someone snatch your hand off for £2000. There must be plenty of people on here or who look who dont actually own a buggy and could grab a great bargain.

MattBlack

Chris

Have you not recieved a mail from Martyn yet? He tells me he's ready to do the deal.

I've sent him the picture and your details... I'm sure it's only a case of the two of you making contact and thrashing out the finer points.

MattBlack

Does anyone know if Chris is okay?... he's fell off the planet. No reply to texts or mails... should we worry??????... :?

Phaeton

Staff member
Have you tried phoning the mobile? Contact Dave he may have another method, they may both be breathern of the rolled up trousers.

Alan...

Tonka

Sorry I phoned him monday morning said I would buy it and paid him a deposit till I can get down there to pick it up :?

wurzell

Know a bit about this one, I built the Gearbox and Diff for it (local previous owner) if you want any info, feel free to contact....

Tonka

Sorry seen his post friday but if I had realised he still had it since his last post I would have bought it been trying to save for dave's but she keeps finding things to spend it on, sorry again