freestyle buggy for sale, 1360 engine

beetleboy

I have a nearly finished buggy for sale. It has a 1360 engine built by Nick Stagg, big valve head, cam belt drive kit, electronic ignition, lightened and balanced, single 45 carb, straight cut drop gears, 5:1 crown wheel/pinion, 4 pin diff. It runs and drives, the brakes and clutch all work and the lights are all fitted and working, the wheel arches are fitted but the front brackets could do with improving, It has bucket seats fitted and the full tank fits behind the seats, I have driven it and its very quick. The car was being built for classic trials so has the 5:1 diff so that 175 x 14 tyres could be run so would easily run 16 inch wheels with low profile tyres on the road. It is currently on 14 inch morris 1000 wheels which are not wide enough to put a decent tyre on so needs some wheels.The engine was built for a grass track car and only did one race and was taken out and put into the new kit, it then spent a couple of years in a lock up garage then came to our workshop to finish the build, it then got pushed in the corner and sat there for another couple of years. There is a mini v5 which came with the buggy. There is very little to finish the buggy and it looks all there, I want £1500 for it, the engine is worth more, for more info call Gary on 01453 758593 evenings or 01453 765387 daytime