Freestyle buggy project

Angel Boy

Well, it is been a while since I have posted on here and my return is not a positive one. I'm having to admit defeat and move on, balancing new job, family and any time I have left for cars is proving I have no time to move forward with the build. I need the space in the garage for doing stuff on the cars I have in the time I have remaining.

So here is a link to my build thread: Buzzin' Hornet Build Thread

and more pictures available here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/13484508@N ... 421449163/

So what is for sale:

A Freestlye buggy chasis that has been modified in two ways. The first is by myself to allow a front radiator to be mounted. The second by the previous owner of the chasis to make it wider so "standard" seats can be fitted rather then the webbing style ones (which I still have one which will be included).

A Mini 1275cc engine (it was sold to me as this and I haven't varified it is). The engine is in bits eg head taken off and partially dismantled, gearbox, drive shafts, manifolds, carb and bike exhaust (but no pipe to connect it up).

Mini subframe partially wirebrushed

Assorted Freestyle specific parts eg steering column, track rod arms to hold the rear hubs, some panels.

Mini running gear eg hubs, brakes.

This lot cost me £1000, some years ago, so would be looking for something around the £1000 mark.

I also have:

4 x 13" rims with as new Yokohama tyres fitted (photos can be seen in the above link). £300 (arrange your own courier, I'll not package up)

2 x fibreglass seats, not great (flex slightly), and have some marks on one of the edges. Still in the box they got shipped to me so can ship if you arrange. £100.

Mini drum hubs and drive shafts. £50.

As you can imagine, this lot is buyer collects unless I've said courier. I'll easily help you get it shifted from the garage to your trailer/wagon/van. All items located in the Shire of Aberdeen.

email me via the forum as |I don't get on here very often.

Best,
Andy

Angel Boy

Engine, wheels and seats have been sold separately and I need this gone, £150

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Angel Boy

Right, really do need this gone. I'll give the chassis away with the remaining bits negotiable. The catch is you'd need to come and collect in the next 7 days.

Best,
Andy

Angel Boy

It's been saved. Local guy has taken it away with plans for bike engine conversion. I've pointed him in the direction of you guys.

Best,
Andy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk