Front repeaters

iank

You've already passed, so I don't think Mr SVA has any say over them (for you).

Do they have an e-mark anywhere? If not then I suspect they might get picky about the radii.

What are they from?

Phaeton

Staff member
"iank"":96evq4qj said:
You've already passed, so I don't think Mr SVA has any say over them (for you).
This is another one that I'm preparing enjoyed it so much last time.
Do they have an e-mark anywhere? If not then I suspect they might get picky about the radii.
Can't see any & it's the radius that's bothering me
What are they from?
Front of a Freestyle

Alan...

RichardG

Alan,

just put exactly the same repeaters on our buggy and had the same thought. Should be OK unless the SVA man gets really piccy. According to the SVA manual side repeaters don't have to be e-marked, just have to be visible from the correct angles.

Richard

iank

"RichardG"":2cxvffn9 said:
Alan,

just put exactly the same repeaters on our buggy and had the same thought. Should be OK unless the SVA man gets really piccy. According to the SVA manual side repeaters don't have to be e-marked, just have to be visible from the correct angles.

Richard

I'm sure the visibility will be fine. The e-mark would help if the tester challenges the radii as lights have to pass the exterior projection rules. But even with a correct mark a picky tester could fail you if he considered them too sharp.

funbuggydave

Nah, you'll have to radius the edges around the screw holes, we did on the last one, no probs with lack of e mark though
Dave