I am back

Danny

Administrator
Alright chaps...

I am back from hols... bike is still in France. .. yup... it broke down... £15k I paid for a bike to not last 6k miles...

Off to triumph tomorrow to discuss my refund

Other than that the trip was good... stelvio pass was insane and the alps as always was just jaw dropping....

Will be doing some work on the buggy in the next few weeks and generally pottering about :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Danny

Administrator
I am not allowed to say anything on the topic in the public domain until HQ have spoken... I dropped a video of the failed part on the desk of some high up people and they have shit themselves..

Buggy... suspension and some other bits :D

250buggys

Good luck with that Dan, it will probably be a long drawn out process. They will want to avoid a recall. It could be worse you could own a Samsung phone aswell....

Danny

Administrator
Lol well we shall see... just got press passes for the biggest motorcycle show in the world in Milan so I will be distracted for a bit

Danny

Administrator
Well triumph have confirmed I will be getting a full refund :)

This bike is high on my list at the moment.....

67eb1bbc8309a05ed2a570d6ddcf6af2.jpg

0d30566d488250107e525e7c7d7c5266.jpg

Test rode a few other bikes but the mt10 from yamaha is winning so far :)

250buggys

Danny":12um02sk said:
Well triumph have confirmed I will be getting a full refund :)

This bike is high on my list at the moment.....

67eb1bbc8309a05ed2a570d6ddcf6af2.jpg

0d30566d488250107e525e7c7d7c5266.jpg

Test rode a few other bikes but the mt10 from yamaha is winning so far :)

I thought this was a buggy forum :)

Danny

Administrator
Refund in my bank.... now I can teat ride bikes all next week

skeletorbob

Hi Danny
I got a 2016 honda DCT 750x FANTASTIC BIKE ONLY 103 MPH 2 UP BUT CAN GET 80 MPG + BUT NOT AT 103 MPH
ONLY TROUBLE I HAD ALL MILEAGE WAS IN THE DRY
ITS TIME OUT IN THE RAIN ALMOST LOST IT 4 TIMES
I CHECKED IT AT HOME TREYS ONLY DONE 2000 DRY MILES
SO TOOK IT BACK OUT IN RAIN THE BACK END SLIDING AGAIN AT ABOUT 20 MPH THEN WHEN I WAITED FOR A CAR COMING TOWARDS ME TI PAST & I TURNED TO GO DOWN A SLIP RD I LOST THE BIKE BROKE A PANNIER BAG & TOP BOX
WHY WHEN GOING ON LINE TO ASK ABOUT WHAT TIRES ARE THE BEST FOR MY BIKE HONDA HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH THE DUNLOP TIERS THAT USE AS HONDA TOLD DUNLOP WHAT MIXTURE TO MAKE THE TIRES & THIS GOES BACK TO WHEN MY BIKE CAME OUT
CUTTING THIS SHORT HONDA HAVE CHANGED MY TIRES AT NO COST TO ME BUT PAYING OVER £7000 FOR A BIKE WITH TIRES WERE IF UNDER OTHER SURCOMSIZES I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED IF I WAS DRIVING FASTER
SO OK OTHERS SAYING BYE JAP A FIRM AS BIG AS HONDA SELLING BIKES WITH DANGEROUS TYERS

250buggys

Dan, you don't seem to be having much luck with biles...lol...Maybe you should stick to 4 wheels!

Have you got any pics of your latest purchase?

Danny

Administrator
skeletorbob":3scue5gf said:
Hi Danny
I got a 2016 honda DCT 750x FANTASTIC BIKE ONLY 103 MPH 2 UP BUT CAN GET 80 MPG + BUT NOT AT 103 MPH
ONLY TROUBLE I HAD ALL MILEAGE WAS IN THE DRY
ITS TIME OUT IN THE RAIN ALMOST LOST IT 4 TIMES
I CHECKED IT AT HOME TREYS ONLY DONE 2000 DRY MILES
SO TOOK IT BACK OUT IN RAIN THE BACK END SLIDING AGAIN AT ABOUT 20 MPH THEN WHEN I WAITED FOR A CAR COMING TOWARDS ME TI PAST & I TURNED TO GO DOWN A SLIP RD I LOST THE BIKE BROKE A PANNIER BAG & TOP BOX
WHY WHEN GOING ON LINE TO ASK ABOUT WHAT TIRES ARE THE BEST FOR MY BIKE HONDA HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH THE DUNLOP TIERS THAT USE AS HONDA TOLD DUNLOP WHAT MIXTURE TO MAKE THE TIRES & THIS GOES BACK TO WHEN MY BIKE CAME OUT
CUTTING THIS SHORT HONDA HAVE CHANGED MY TIRES AT NO COST TO ME BUT PAYING OVER £7000 FOR A BIKE WITH TIRES WERE IF UNDER OTHER SURCOMSIZES I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED IF I WAS DRIVING FASTER
SO OK OTHERS SAYING BYE JAP A FIRM AS BIG AS HONDA SELLING BIKES WITH DANGEROUS TYERS

It all comes down to cost I think I put pilot road 4's on my last bike and that was awesome :D Yet o the Beemer i was riding a week or so ago the tyres on that made the bike handle like a dog :-(

Danny

Administrator
250buggys":17l6d6pw said:
Dan, you don't seem to be having much luck with biles...lol...Maybe you should stick to 4 wheels!

Have you got any pics of your latest purchase?

Hahahah I got a full refund so not the end of the world and I dont need anything till the end of feb so I have time to find something else :D

I am off to Milan next week for the bike show so that should be fun :D Also get the chance to see some of the new stuff :D

250buggys

I am off to Milan next week for the bike show so that should be fun :D Also get the chance to see some of the new stuff :D[/quote said:
Have a nice time but maybe leave your cheque book at home just in case you are tempted.

Danny

Administrator
250buggys":jvmbgjvn said:
I am off to Milan next week for the bike show so that should be fun :D Also get the chance to see some of the new stuff :D[/quote:jvmbgjvn said:
Have a nice time but maybe leave your cheque book at home just in case you are tempted.

I am working on getting a freeebie :D