I don't know what I've got!

littlejohn

Hi all,

Sorry if this post is way off topic but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction...

I have ended up with a kids mini buggy that runs but needs a little TLC, but I can't figure out the make or model of any part of it, so for example the gear linkage cable snapped off so I can't select reverse, but without knowing more about what the gearbox is I can't narrow down Google results.

Obviously you guys are all about road legal buggies so I guess completely incompatible? I was hoping to find a UK forum for my type of buggy (or at least the engine and gearbox) so if you have any hints on where to look that would be great.

I've attached some photos so you can see what I mean, the only identification I've found on the engine and gearbox is what could be an engine number, M5H03021A stamped into the block.

20190715_192430.jpg
20190715_192400.jpg
20190715_192328.jpg

Cheers
John

Danny

Administrator
Hiya

It looks like your run of the mill chinese buggy but that is about as much as I can tell you :-(

littlejohn

@250buggys I don't know what it is mate! :) Someone on another forum suggested CN250 or a Dazon, but both of those have the manufacturers name on the cover - but it does look like it has the CN250 profile so I'm expecting Danny's right that it's a clone ...

Any idea where to get parts for these things? Especially gearbox and cables?

250buggys

littlejohn":354h4sa2 said:
@250buggys I don't know what it is mate! :) Someone on another forum suggested CN250 or a Dazon, but both of those have the manufacturers name on the cover - but it does look like it has the CN250 profile so I'm expecting Danny's right that it's a clone ...

Any idea where to get parts for these things? Especially gearbox and cables?

Try this ebay seller looks like he has what you might need or can point you in the right direction with some discussion. Worth getting in contact.

https://www.m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?sid ... rue&_pgn=1

Or trawl the net, like here.

https://www.monsterscooterparts.com/go- ... kart-parts