midland shows

Mini Mad Max

You are forgetting the biggest kit car show of all time in the midlans: STONLEIGH!! I've never been to the kit car show there but hope to make my way down there next year, its usually the bank holiday weekend in may like may 4th. I aim to have my buggy made and SVA'd by then, just meens working out in the garage over winter!

iank

Shows currently known

EXETER SHOW November 15-16

DETLING SHOW April 12-13
STONELEIGH SHOW May 3-4
NEWARK SHOW June 20-21
STAFFORD SHOW September 19-20

There was a Peterborough show last year but it's not being shown for 09. Harrogate was the best for me, but long gone from the Calendar.

Stoneleigh is by far the best I've attended, though they are ALL 6-7 hour round trip drives from me.

Mini Mad Max

your welcome :)
Hey ian do you know if there are any kit car shows up north, im litterally the opposite side of the country, im in penrith and you are in newcastle :lol:
I haven't found any since i've lived hear, but there is a cumbrian kit car club.
Harumph! why are all the shows down south!
Max

biddleboy

hi ben junction 3 off the m5 hagley road well follow it down into kiddy mines just finished taking it for retest monday just for the hand brake fingers crossed should be on the road next week

HolyCount

"biddleboy"":3d3bf7kd said:
hi ben junction 3 off the m5 hagley road well follow it down into kiddy mines just finished taking it for retest monday just for the hand brake fingers crossed should be on the road next week

Let us know how you get on -- Best of luck with it

biddleboy

hi kev i will o i havent forgot about the pictures of what i did to the back brakes been meaning to take pictures but so busy done one bonnet just gelling other one up so thats all sorted cheers kev keeping my fingers crossed