Mini front subframe.....free of charge!!!

jason_l

Just a quick post to see if anyone is in need of a mini front subframe, we have a spare one that will be getting skipped in the next few days unless someone can make good use of it.

Its free of charge and needs to be collected from southampton, if no-one is interested thats fine it will be skipped..................just thought maybe someone will need one????? :roll:

Will have a few other parts to give away at some point when we know whats going on and what we have double of.

Jason :p

Danny

Administrator
is it in good condition?

Whats the chances of getting it to teddington?

CHeers

Danny

jason_l

"Danny"":1z3lgkkd said:
is it in good condition?

Whats the chances of getting it to teddington?

CHeers

Danny

needs a bloody good clean and could with a spray, its not bent or damaged just covered in dirt!
Don't think i will get it in my boot to get it to teddington, i have a rear strut bar that goes across my boot so sort of limits the space.

can offer it up this weekend to see if it fits!

jason_l

Danny, rear subframe will no way fit in my boot im afraid!!!!

I have a lexus is200 and the rear seats do not fold down as they are fixed in position so i can't get the subframe to teddington mate!

Asbo

brilliant......danny will arrange for a courier to pick it up i 'spose....unless he really is a 'tite-arse'? lol. :p

Danny

Administrator
ok leave it with me I will have a think....lol

I also need some rear glass as the catch on passenger side has broke, the areshole is is that its on the glass.

Danny

jason_l

"Danny"":27ms3aja said:
ok leave it with me I will have a think....lol

I also need some rear glass as the catch on passenger side has broke, the areshole is is that its on the glass.

Danny

Had all the glass, you should of said sooner.............i did say had! that got skipped when we cut the mini up with an airsaw! :roll: