Mini van/estate fuel tank???

Angel Boy

Was just looking through a list of stuff I need fuel tank and saw a picture of a fuel tank from a Mini van/estate.  If you sat it on a couple of legs and strapped it to the chasis behind the seats, what do you think?  Has anyone tried this?  Tank looks like this Van/estate fuel tank

Andy

Mini Mad Max

Hi andy,
I've always looked at it and questioned if there ever was a space for one. I'm just going to get a behind the seats fuel tank fabricated like danny because i need as much space as possible with my mahoosive legs! LOL ;D
Do you know the dimensions of the tank, because then we could make like a foam replica and find places to stick it :-[  LOL
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
Not sure it will fit without modification the filling neck & not sure of the size. I would send a PM to to Biddleboy he was having some made.

Alan...

Angel Boy

Mini Mad Max":2247ohke said:
Hi andy,
I've always looked at it and questioned if there ever was a space for one. I'm just going to get a behind the seats fuel tank fabricated like danny because i need as much space as possible with my mahoosive legs! LOL ;D
Do you know the dimensions of the tank, because then we could make like a foam replica and find places to stick it :-[  LOL
Max

lol - i've little-ish legs but a long-ish body so don't have such issues.  Will drop Biddleboy a PM and see what he is upto.

Andy

Mini Mad Max

Hi andy,
I gave biddleboy a pm the other night and got one back today. I will hopefully be buying a behind the seats fuel tank off him. So thanks alan for the recomendation. ;)
Max