My First Buggy

Steves2580

I can't remember if I've posted pictures of my first buggy, but I know Rich was interested when I tried to explain my Na!!

Yep thats right a Vauxhall Na (a Nova, with the middle bit removed) 32inch in total was removed, before welding it back together.

14_10_09_2.jpg

14_10_09_4.jpg

14_10_09_3.jpg

14_10_09_1.jpg

14_10_09_5.jpg

14_10_09_6.jpg

Believe it or not, I sold this beast to a chap from Birmingham, he was moving to Bulgaria to live.
He wanted the Na as his daily runner!!

Hope he's still got it!!

Steve ;D

Mini Mad Max

Bahahahaa.... What an amazing investment of your time :p Can't do that anymore. Mini Shorties, chop tops and roadsters are no longer legal without a dreaded IVA.

ChaosMS

ITS THE NA!!! - I listened intently to Steve's description of his NA and quite frankly I thought he's been smoking the peace pipe a bit to long O0 But now Ive seen it I'm SURE HE HAS!! HA HA I Love it, totally mental, and just what Ive come to expect from Steve ;D ;)

Nice one mate!

Rich

Steves2580

Thanks guys,
I really enjoyed building that one, just a shame I didn't finish it properly!!

The next toy, was the road legal quad, as seen in the background of one of the above pictures! Wicked fun (450cc of awesome race tuned power), 0 - 90mph and stop again within 3/4 of a mile, big ;D factor!!!!

Sold that for Mary!!

Steve ;D

Mini Mad Max

Well worth selling that quad for Mary ;) Was the Na good for driving? What wasn't finished properly on it? It looks pretty well done to be fair Steve.
Max

Steves2580

Oh Yes, Mary is far safer, but the quad was awesome fun!!

The Na, needed new fuel lines, full service and the dreaded IVA. That was it, gutted it had to go!
Only sold it as we were selling the house, I just ran out of time to finish it :(

It used to drive so well, great fun, until the fuel lines waxed up, it was like the injector wasn't injecting enough fuel.
Used to do back wheelies when you slamed on the brakes, cornered really well, didn't need to do a three point turn, just round in one :D

It was just over square, centre of front axle to centre of rear was 1.5m. Centre of tyre to centre of tyre width way was 1.3m.
So much fun to build too, only took two days to cut it and weld it back together, the body work and tube bracing took a little bit longer!

Mary makes me smile far more!! ;D ;D

Steve.