Question for Esdebe re speedometer sender unit

hmalan

Simon,

At Newark you mentioned a differant supplier of the above to that previously mentioned which is were I think you bought Alan (Phaeton's) unit from.

What was their name please, if you have a link to a website even better.

Many thanks

Alan T.

Phaeton

Staff member
This is the one we fitted to my buggy, really was simple, I'll do a wiring diagram for the Acewell & add it to this post over the weekend when I fetch the buggy down from my fathers garage.

http://www.gprdirect.com/epages/GPRDire ... ew/TERT006

Doesn't look like the link works, website is www.grpdirect.com search for manufacturer Terratrip & the unit is their TERT006

Alan...
p.s. If you're going to order one then let me know as Matt may want one & you may as well share postage cost.

esdebe

If you are ordering one, it may be a little cheeper for me to go and get it and post it on than for them to send it out...

I posted a link for another supplier in another topic... I'll get the link in a sec and post it as another post, as I'm using a dodgy web thingy in Crete....

The GPR ones do the job, and so Alan can rememebr without having to pull the plastic off his....

Red on the sender goes to a new live from the battery (we spliced it into the same live that feeds the acewell) (alan used brown in between)

Black from the sender goes to white on the acewell. (alan used purple in between)

White fron the sender goes to green from the acewell. (Alan used orange in between)

Simon

hmalan

Thanks for the replies,

I have been away since thurdsay and so I have only just seen them.

I would like to get one and will probably order it after friday when I get paid as the weekend has left me skint.

Alan